Great beginnings for first time buyers or for folks looking to downsize in this cute single story home located on a quiet street in Alta Sierra. The remodeled kitchen with the island is ideal for people who like to cook and entertain at the same time. With the large front & back deck and the open floor plan, there is plenty of room to gather friends & family around you. The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room and a generous 2 car garage. Off the main bedroom there is a balcony through the sliding glass door. The property features natural landscaping, making it easy to maintain. The property has easy access to Hwy 49 and is near the Alta Sierra Clubhouse, with its pool and golf course. View the video or see the 3D tour to see the adorable home's floor plan. Possible credit towards closing costs or to help buy-down the mortgage interest rate.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,353 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alta Sierra Estates 11
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Closet,Ground Floor, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tile,Window
- Dining/Family Combo
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Ground Floor,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Pantry Cabinet,Island,Stone Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tile,Window
- Bath Description
- Tile,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Self/Cont Clean Oven,Electric Water Heater,Free Standing Electric Range
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Central.
- Dual Pane Full
- 1. Family Room,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Guest Parking Available.
- Wood, Frame
- Uncovered Deck
- Level,Lot Grade Varies,Trees Few,Rock Outcropping
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- See Remarks,Low Maintenance, Balcony, Uncovered Deck. See Remarks,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sachiko Mita-Borman, Wesely & Associates Inc.
Agent License: 01362437