Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a bonus room currently used as an office. Home has many charming and luxe details such as gleaming maple hardwood floors downstairs, large gas fireplace, crown molding and framed windows. The kitchen is bright and open and has plenty of cabinet space with a gas cooktop and electric oven range for the chefs.There are treelined views galore. Enjoy sunsets and gatherings on the deck, and marvel as the deer walk below. Easy access to 49 for commuting and great schools make this a complete package. Don't miss out on this one.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Meter on Site,Water District,Public
Septic Connected,Septic System
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Area
- In Garage
- Tile Counter
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Gas Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dual Fuel,Free Standing Electric Oven
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Insert,Living Room,Gas Log.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Uncovered Parking Space,Interior Access.
- Wood, Frame
- Uncovered Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shape Regular, Uncovered Deck. Shape Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jeffery Bogaczyk, eXp Realty of California Inc
Agent License: 02001933